10 Guns - 10 Outdoor Prizes - 10 Days! Get your tickets now for the Discover North Baldwin 10 Day Giveaway!
The 10 Day giveaway will take place from May 21st through May 30th 2020 where two drawings will be conducted each day over the course of 10 days, with a 2 different prizes each day. The prizes for the raffle are 10 hunting rifles and shotguns and 10 additional outdoor themed prizes.
Rules, full prize list and ticket info below!
1. Limit of 500 tickets to be sold.
2. One (1) ticket per each $50.00 donation.
3. By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction.
4. Tickets will be drawn for each day (at 10am and 3pm) from May 21, 2020 through May 30, 2020.
5. Winners will be drawn at random each day of the giveaway.
6. Winning tickets drawn will be re-entered in the raffle. Each ticket represents an opportunity to win 20 total prizes.
7. All firearms won are subject to availability and NBCC reserves the right to make substitutions of equal value.
8. Winner will be posted on the North Baldwin Chamber of Commerce web site and the winner will be notified by email or phone.
9. Proceeds of the “10 Day Gun & Gear Giveaway” benefit the North Baldwin Chamber Foundation and its areas of focus in the community: Workforce Development & Education, Community & Economic Development and Small Business Development.
10. You must be at least 19 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
11. Winners will be notified, using info provided when purchased. In the event the NBCC is unable to contact the winner, it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact the NBCC to claim his/her prize. Prizes are NOT transferable; the person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
12. Winner cannot swap item won for alternate item. No exceptions.
13. Raffle is void where prohibited.
14. All federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
15. All firearm transfers will be administered through Outdoor Addiction 707 D’Olive Street Bay Minette, AL 36507 and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holder.
16. In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to their local FLL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of the winner and arrangements must be made directly with Outdoor Addiction of Bay Minette, AL.
17. Winner will be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of won prize(s).
18. At no time will NBCC take possession of any of the firearms or items involved in this raffle; winners will receive firearms and prizes directly from Outdoor Addiction of Bay Minette, AL; all applicable laws will apply.
19. NBCC limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.
$50 PER TICKET - ONLY 500 FOR SALE (ONLINE SALES ONLY)
TICKETS ARE NO LONGER ON SALE, DRAWING BEGINS 5/21 @ 10AM!
Winners will be announced each day in the Discover North Baldwin 10 Day Giveaway Facebook Event
(outdoor prizes at 10am & guns at 3pm) and contacted by chamber staff as soon as possible. Good Luck!
The 10 Day Giveaway will take place from May 21st through May 30th where two drawings will be conducted each day over the course of 10 days, with a different prize each day. The prizes for the raffle are 10 hunting rifles and shotguns (please see complete list of rules for more information) and 10 additional prizes of outdoor gear. The North Baldwin Chamber Foundation’s mission is to promote community and economic development in north Baldwin County through cooperative commitment programs that utilize a variety of market based, work ready and business development initiatives. The North Baldwin Chamber Foundation’s three areas of focus include Workforce Development & Education, Community & Economic Development and Small Business Development. All proceeds from the 30/30 Giveaway benefit the North Baldwin Chamber Foundation and its mission. The North Baldwin Chamber Foundation is a non profit 501( c ) (3 )and is registered as such with the IRS #45-2959533.
CLICK HERE to check out Outdoor Addiction on Facebook!
2020 Discover North Baldwin 10 Day Gun + Gear Giveaway || Winner's List
Thursday, May 21st || 10am Gear: Kevin Mohler || 3pm Gun: James Davis
Friday, May 22nd || 10am Gear: Alan Bryars || 3pm Gun: Claudette Nix
Saturday, May 23rd || 10am Gear: Phillip Stewart || 3pm Gun: Cheyanne Wilson
Sunday, May 24th || 10am Gear: Jenny Klein || 3pm Gun: Keith McDill
Monday, May 25th || 10am Gear: Karen Sullivan || 3pm Gun: Stephen Sexton
Tuesday, May 26th || 10am Gear: Kim Rush || 3pm Gun: Jodi Robison
Wednesday, May 27th || 10am Gear: Rethea Crenshaw || 3pm Gun: Jessica Lipscomb
Thursday, May 28th || 10am Gear: || 3pm Gun:
Friday, May 29th || 10am Gear: || 3pm Gun:
Saturday, May 30th || 10am Gear: || 3pm Gun: